it goes thus from left to right:
E. Bartholomew(Just left)
Sister Butterfield
Sister Ogden
Sister Filikitonga
Sister Murphy
Sister Ririe(My new comp's cousin)
Sister Cecil
Aug 26, 2013
Aloha from Texas!
Life
moves forward at a fast pace. It seems like it was just last week that I
arrived at the MTC. Now I've been out for two transfers and I'm almost
done being trained. It's a good reminder that every hour and every
minute counts out here, and not a one should be wasted.
This epistle may be short; we have to go pick up some other missionaries soon.
This last week we felt busy, but there is not much to show for it. We did have some cool experiences, though.
We've
been helping a woman become active again. On this last Wednesday, she
got her temple recommend renewed. Then, two days later, she came to the
temple with us. Also at the temple that evening was a family who was
baptized a year ago here in the Katy Mills ward. They were receiving
their endowments. The next morning, Saturday, we got to go to the temple
again because Elder Bell has a convert from a former area going through
for the first time. Afterward we went right to the sealing for the
couple from the night before. Needless to say, it was an awesome,
spiritual experience that I will remember.
The
picture attached is Elder Bell, myself, and Brian. Brian is a friend we
made out here who just went to the Provo MTC. He will be serving in
Brazil Santa Maria.
Anyway,
I hope everything is well. Remember to keep pushing the work forward.
It has been hastened, and we're all in this together.
Adios.
Elder Murdock
No comments:
Post a Comment